- Depolama: 235 B.C.
- Keşif: 1937
- Tahsis: Athens 476
- Tanım: Drahmi: 310+, Tetradrachm: 214-45, Triobol: 27-3, Didrahmi: 13-6, Stater: 8+, Tetrobol: 1+
- Referans: Varoucha, Epitymbion Christen Tsounta (Athens, 1941), pp. 670-2
- Referans: Wallace, NNM 134 (1956), pp. 47-9, no. 1
- Referans: Merker, ANSMN 9 (1960), pp. 43-4
- Not: Several lots are recorded by Wallace. Additional lots were reported by W. Schwabacher as on the market in 1937 and early 1938; one of these is Noe 468 and another includes the Paros tetradr. and several Seleucid pieces, one said to be Antiochus III but that is perhaps an error for Antiochus II. The Ptolemaic issues, crucial for the burial date, comprise coins of Ptolemies I and II according to Varoucha and Merker. Wallace includes Ptolemy III and his photographic record of a major part of the hd. (on file in the ANS) shows a tetradr. of the third Ptolemy (Svoronos 1001) in splendid condition