- Deposit: 485 B.C.
- Discovery: 1956
- Disposition: Gela 870
- Description: Didrachm: 1306, Tetradrachm: 415+
- Reference: Griffo, AIIN 1958-9, pp. 301-2
- Reference: Raven, Essays Robinson, p. 48, note 1
- Reference: Jenkins, Gala, pp. 20-1, 150-1, illus.
- Note: The hd. was found on the site of a suburban shrine. After dispersal the major part (870 coins) was recovered. The figures given above are those of Griffo, followed by Jenkins' figures based on material on exhibition at the Gela Museum. In addition to the above types Griffo lists 1 tetradr. each of Leontini and Acragas, which are probably intrusive