- Deposit: 280 B.C.-270 B.C.
- Discovery: 1936
- Disposition: Athens 55 (all non-Cretan and Pseudaeg. triob.); London 10 (Cretan issues identified by Le Rider)
- Description: Stater: 72, Tetrobol: 27, Drachma: 13, Didrachm: 12, Triobol: 2, Obol: 1
- Reference: Le Rider, Monn. crét., pp. 11-9 and pp. 40-9 (for date)
- Reference: Hackens, Antidorum W. Peremans, p. 42, note 1 (for date)
- Note: The figures for the Cretan coins are minimal. Varoucha (BCH 1960, pp. 490-1), reporting 700 (?) coins in the original hd., gives varieties but not the number of each. Six didrachms of Cyrene (Hermes Parammon) acquired by Athens before 1940 and simply labelled "Hoard" probably come from this hd. nad should be added to the Athens total
- Note: See also no. 318 below