- Deposit: 380 B.C.
- Discovery: 1914-1914
- Disposition: London, a part; New York 60, as above except Athens 15, Sinope 3 (2 not in NC 1914)+ 1 frag., Miletus 1, Soli 10, Aradus 2, Unc. mint 0. New York has in addition 31 of the disputed pieces (Byzantium 4, sigloi 27) and another 3 oriental imit. of Athens (purchased by Newell from a dealer in New York in 1923) which have the deep chisel cuts characteristic of this Cilician find and may be from the hd.
- Description: Tetradrachm: 40, Double siglos: 35, Siglos: 5, Obol: 4, Stater: 4
- Reference: Newell, NC 1914, pp. 1-33, illus.
- Reference: Schlumberger, L'argent grec, p. 7, no. 5
- Reference: Le Rider, Deux trésors, pp. 46 f.
- Reference: Barron, Samos, p. 116, no. 14
- Note: According to Le Rider and Barron 5 dr. of Byzantium, 1 of Calchedon, and 48 Persian sigloi listed by Newell do not belong to the hd. See, however, Schönert-Geiss, Münzprägung Byzantion, Register s.v. Fund von Kilikien, who would retain the coins of Byzantium and Calchedon