- Deposit: 115 B.C.
- Discovery: 1955
- Disposition: New York 65, including 1 imit.
- Description: Tetradrachm: 72
- Description: Kayseri (anc. Caesarea) environs, Cappadocia
- Falls Within: Kayseri (Turkey)
- Ancient Place: Mazaka/Eusebeia/Caesarea
- Type: inhabited places
- Reference: Thompson, Athens, pp. 509 ff., illus.; NC 1962, p. 314
- Reference: Lewis, NC 1962, p. 282
- Note: 20 Cappadocian dr. were said to derive from the same hd., but this is very doubtful. All the issues were represented in the large Cappadocian hd., no. 1419 below, and may belong there