- Deposit: 300 B.C.-270 B.C.
- Discovery: 1921
- Disposition: Syracuse 4 (Pachino 1922 and 1924) presumably this bd.; New York (Syracusan pegasus); Ravel 21 reduced wt. pegasi of Syracuse (including 9 from Ferruccio Brandis Sale, Canessa, May 22, 1922, 300-8). This collection also contained 4 AV of Agathocles with thunderbolt rev. (nos. 253-6) and 6 EL shekels of Carthage of Grp. V-VII (nos. 367-72), possibly also from this hd.
- Description: Tetradrachm: 3+
- Reference: Ravel, NC 1925, pp. 22-8, illus.
- Reference: Jenkins-Lewis, Carthage, p. 58
- Reference: Currò Pisanò, AIIN 1962-4, pp. 225-6, 239
- Note: Orsi's notes
- Note: It seems likely that both Lots A and B relate to a single hd.